- You can apply for an online admission form.
- Admission will be considered complete only after all the requirements are fully met.
- Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the School as made from time to time.
- The Principal does not bind herself/ himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.
- The original documents should be self-attested / true copies should be submitted along with the form at the time of admission confirmation.
- A transfer certificate from a previous school will be required when admission is granted to Senior Kindergarten (UKG) and above.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the transfer certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate authority concerned. If a child has come from a different country, the transfer certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a transfer certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper transfer certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
- When a child is admitted on a transfer certificate he/she will not be placed in a class higher than that which the transfer certificate shows him/her to be qualified in the appropriate month of the particular year. He/she will not be promoted before the end of the school year. There can be no relaxing of this rule, which is a Government Directive.
- Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees as per DIS norms. The amount is not refundable if a place accepted is later refused.
The Eligibility Criteria for admission varies with respect to the age of the child. The eligibility criteria with reference to age are mentioned below:
Course IDAge GroupNursery3 yrs complete by 31st December 2021LKG4 yrs complete by 31st December 2021UKG5 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade I6 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade II7 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade III8 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade IV9 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade V10 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade VI11 yrs complete by 31st December 2021Grade VII12 yrs complete by 31st December 2021