- You can apply for an online admission form.
- Admission will be considered complete only after all the requirements are fully met.
- Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the School as made from time to time.
- The Principal does not bind herself/ himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application.
- The original documents should be self-attested / true copies should be submitted along with the form at the time of admission confirmation.
- A transfer certificate from a previous school will be required when admission is granted to Senior Kindergarten (UKG) and above.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the transfer certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate authority concerned. If a child has come from a different country, the transfer certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy/Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a transfer certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper transfer certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
- When a child is admitted on a transfer certificate he/she will not be placed in a class higher than that which the transfer certificate shows him/her to be qualified in the appropriate month of the particular year. He/she will not be promoted before the end of the school year. There can be no relaxing of this rule, which is a Government Directive.
- Admission will be confirmed on payment of fees as per DIS norms. The amount is not refundable if a place accepted is later refused.
The Eligibility Criteria for admission varies with respect to the age of the child. The eligibility criteria with reference to age are mentioned below:
|Course ID||Age Group|
|Nursery||3 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|LKG||4 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|UKG||5 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade I||6 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade II||7 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade III||8 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade IV||9 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade V||10 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade VI||11 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|
|Grade VII||12 yrs complete by 31st December 2021|